Hi I am a hybrid mobile app developer living in Connecticut. When not coding I enjoy spending time with my family and growing coral in my salt water aquarium. I am also an amazing podcast host on the The Free Lancer Show and Adventures in Angular.
- Developed a medium term housing rental app.
- Developed iOS, Android and PWA with Ionic 5
- Developed both front and backend with NestJS
Technologies Used: Ionic 5, Angular 8, NestJS, Node, MongoDb, NGSX
- Developed a Nutrition app.
- Sole Developer on project.
- Developed both frontend and backend.
Technologies Used: Ionic 4, Angular 8, NGSX, NestJS, Node, MongoDb
Project: Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Converted Angular 4 web application to Ionic 4 / Angular 7 iOS and Android app.
- Deployed app using Ionic App flow.
- Added biometrics to the sign in page.
Technologies Used: Ionic, Angular 7, Typescript, Reactive Forms, Git, SASS
Hartford, Connecticut January 2018 - October 2018 Web Developer Project: Premium Audit
- Develop web application to conduct small business insurance audits.
- Developed using Angular 6 and Jasmine and Karma for unit testing.
- Developed global UI components to be used throughout the clients corporation.
Technologies Used: Angular 4/6, Typescript, Reactive Forms, Karma, Jasmine, Git, Bootstrap, SASS
Norwalk, Connecticut July 2016 - January 2018 Web / Mobile Developer
- Developed heavy machinery inspection application for client using Ionic 3.
- Developed app to be offline first and maintain state with local storage and servers.
- Collaborated with a remote development team.
- Developed with existing API that was originally designed for a flash application.
Project: HTML5 Client
- Developing a new version of existing flash application.
- Developed the catalog for heavy equipment manufacturer's parts and items.
- Developed Cordova port of Angular 4 Application.
- Created mobile wrapper for HTML5 site using Cordova.
Technologies Used: Angular 4, Ionic 3, Typescript, Git, Agile development, Bootstrap, Cordova, SASS
Stamford, Connecticut December 2014 - July 2016 Web Developer
- Developed and maintained the shopping cart for residential business and other sales channels sales.
- Worked with several different distributed groups throughout the organization and third party vendors.
- Developed dynamic solutions for the shopping cart to fit different requirements of business owners.
- Created tools for non-technical users to diagnose defects in the shopping cart.
- Developed regional offers and promotions throughout the company's footprint.
- Troubleshooted and resolved production bugs.
- Supported deployments of major code releases.
- Worked on a continuous integration and agile development project in St Louis.